Monday, September 14, 2009

A poem written by an 11 year old who loves this world.

Look Outside

by Josie Greveling Environment Poems

Look Outside, see the trees
Watch the flowers in the breeze
Things won't be like this in a year or two
If polluting is all we do
Seize the night
Seize the day
Things won't always be this way
Thousands of people are dying
In the night you hear children crying
Let's stop the war
Our people are sore
The world can't help itself
Who cares about your wealth
Help me to help you
Show the world what you can do.

My Dream

by Priya Sharma Environment Poems

One night I was sitting,
Under a tree,
With my brother and teddy.

It was a cold night and
We were fishing under,
The shining moon you see.

I don’t know,
When my eyes got closed and
I started dreaming, about the globe.

How one day it looked spic and span.
And everyone got along with each other,
As fast as a snap.

The whole world had changed,
In my dreams and
It made a whole lot more sense to see.

The world had changed,
Into a beauty,
This consisted of greenery!

There was no pollution,
Acid rain or global warming,
Because of the change humans did.

I saw new trees growing,
Everywhere and
Flowers blossoming here and there.

Next thing you know,
It all faded away because,
I figured out that I was dreaming again!


by : fieza, aishah, suhailah, jannah and anna


0 comments:

Post a Comment